Ion Insurance can help you prepare for the future with a life insurance policy.
Planning for the unpredictable future can be difficult. You should be spending more time enjoying life, not stressing over life insurance options. Our agents are experts on life insurance and can help simplify the process of selecting a customized life insurance policy.
Our dedicated team of professionals understands the Connecticut life insurance market, regulations and can find the right plan for your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Apply for Life Insurance in as little as 20 minutes with MassMutual’s online application.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Permanent, not for a specific time period.
- Protection for your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
Choosing the appropriate type of life insurance can be a difficult and intimidating task. Yet the peace of mind you will feel knowing that your beneficiaries are protected by your life insurance policy is incomparable. Connecticut-based insurance agency Ion Insurance will assist you during the selection process.
Contact us today for a free life insurance quote!